The power of Zing Performance lies in the cerebellum – aka, the ‘brain of the brain.’ Though it only takes up 10% of the brain’s mass, this small but mighty region holds 75% of our neurons. By developing exercises that stimulate the cerebellum, Zing has created a one-of-a-kind program that accesses the brain’s hidden potential. This cutting-edge tech addresses the root cause (e.g. reading, dyslexia, ADHD, ADD, Autism, as well as emotional and organizational concerns) without having to rely on medications.
Who it’s for
Zing drives the development of key skills by performing specialized coordinative exercises that can be carried out right in your home.
- Kids struggling with poor focus, learning impairments and short term memory issues.
- Adults suffering with organization issues, low confidence, or poor reading and writing skills.
- Athletes looking to improve performance consistency, emotional control, focus and concentration.
By following your personalized Zing Performance program, we guarantee demonstrable skill improvement after 6-months.
- Visual working memory
- Auditory working memory
- Memory recall
- Response time
- Skill performance
- Decision making
- Controlling emotions
How it Works
The life-changing Zing Performance program begins with a cognitive assessment. To make it as accessible as possible, all you need is a PC, tablet or laptop.
The cognitive assessment (known as Insight) is suitable for children and adults alike. It takes 30 minutes and a Zing Performance Coach will be on hand to help if you need any support.
From your assessment results, we map exactly what your brain needs to stimulate it in exactly the right way. Your brain (and your map) is unique so a “one-size-fits-all” approach will not work.
The Program can be seen as two phases;
- The first phase is like pressing the ‘reset button’, it creates plasticity and the brain is stimulated to develop further.
- The second phase is all about hard-wiring the changes you’ve made so there is a lasting change in the brain.
You’ll receive a daily program of coordinative exercises which you can complete either on a PC, tablet or mobile. Taking just ten minutes, twice a day to complete. Every month, you can repeat the cognitive assessment to see your progress.
It Becomes Natural
The brain does this next step for you without you doing anything because things become easier…
- More mental capacity
- Less impulsivity = Better decisions
- More emotional control = Fewer meltdowns
- Better sleep
- Greater confidence = Happier
Zing has helped my kids in so many ways! My daughter no longer gets car sick and her response time in answering interview questions is amazing! My son was reading a book one night and said I read words I have never seen before and I knew the meaning!